Espresso Machine Technician/ Warehouse Worker
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing espresso machine equipment and appliances on-site and at customer's location
- Warehouse responsibilities, packing, organizing, maintaining cleanliness of warehouse
- Daily deliveries with a company vehicle
- Physical requirements involve the ability to stand for a prolonged period of time, bend, squat, reach overhead, and regularly lift and carry up to 55 pounds.
- Must have own reliable transportation to get to the workplace.
- Must have a valid Illinois Drivers’ License and a clean driving record.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Must be organized
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to effectively track & meet deadlines is essential
- Be a team player that will support and cooperate with others
- Honest, Dependable and Self-Motivated
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Produce results with minimal supervision
- Able to lift up to 55lbs
This is a full time position. Training will be provided on commercial espresso machines.
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
$16.00 - $18.00 per hour
How To Apply:
Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position!
For a faster response call 847-545-9605 and ask for Hannah.
Our office is open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm